Store Finder recognises that privacy and confidentiality is important to your business and we are committed to safeguarding your commercial information.
|All our dealings are deemed to be commercial-in-confidence.|
|Confidential information provided by you will only be used for the purpose of doing business with you (eg. provision of our services, administration, record-keeping, and technical maintenance).|
|We specifically will never, without written consent from you, release or sell your retailer/outlet data to any third-party.|
Trust is an important component of the service we provide our clients. To ensure that we earn and retain that trust we take every measure to safeguard information about you and your business.
WHAT MEASURES DO WE HAVE IN PLACE TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We will at all times observe security precautions to protect confidential information from theft or misuse. This includes, but is not limited to:
|Monitoring of activity to and from our servers|
|Physical records are stored in lockable filing cabinets within secure premises|
|Computer hardware and electronically stored information is located in secure premises and is further subject to hardware and software based password security measures|
|Where appropriate, our web site provides a secure environment by using an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate. This establishes a secure connection that encrypts all traffic within the Store Finder control panel|
|Only authorised staff members have access to your data records for the purpose of administering your account. General staff do not have access to your database.|
No data stored on an online network can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information available via online services.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for keeping your passwords and/or account information secret. You should be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
WHAT DO WE CONSIDER CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION?
- The contents of your retailer/outlet Excel spreadsheet
- General business discussions (including business plans, strategies, and any financial information)
- Any legal agreements between us
WITH WHOM MAY INFORMATION BE SHARED?
- Users are able to obtain location lookups based on information contained in your retailer/outlet Excel spreadsheet, in order to fulfil the fundamental purpose of Store Finders service to your business.
- At times, it is necessary to use third parties in relation to service delivery and product development. We will only provide information to these parties specifically for use in connection with the operation of Store Finder.
In addition we are permitted to use or disclose information:
- Where you have consented to the use or disclosure
- Where such use or disclosure is required under or authorised by law (for example, to comply with a subpoena, a warrant or other order of a court or legal process)
- Where it has been obtained from a source independent of you
- Where it is already generally available to the public
- Where it has been independently developed by us without reliance on confidential information provided by you